Bangalore - Goa
2+2, B11R I-Shift Volvo Multi Axle Semi Sleeper,AC, LCD (53 seats)
1+2, Sleeper,Non-AC (36 seats)
B'lore to Mallapura
1+2, Sleeper,Non-AC (36 seats)
About TumkurBook online bus tickets to Tumkur By SEABIRD TOURISTS.
SEABIRD TOURISTS takes you to the Tumkur district is an administrative district in the state of Karnataka in India. The district headquarters are located at Tumkur. The district occupies an area of 10,598 km² and had a population of 2,584,711, of which 19.62% were urban as of 2001. It is a one and a half hour drive from Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka.
It consists chiefly of elevated land intersected by river valleys. A range of hills rising to nearly 4,000 feet (1,200 m) crosses it from north to south, forming the watershed between the systems of the Krishna and the Kaveri. The principal streams are the Jayamangala and the Shimsha. The mineral wealth of Tumkur is considerable; iron is obtained in large quantities from the hillsides; and excellent building-stone is quarried. The slopes of the Devarayanadurga hills are clothed with forests, in which large game abounds, including tigers, leopards, bears and wild hog. The annual rainfall averages 39 inches.
Tumkur is the headquarters of the district of the same name. It is located to the North West of Bangalore at a distance of 70Km.City is in close proximity to Bangalore and has a decadal growth of about 40% over the last few decades. This is a city surrounded by mountains and hills ,pleasant place for learning , Siddhaganga Mutt is one of the god send to poor and Orphan children for getting educated , is gate way for Karnataka ,more than 15 Districts should pass through Tumkur to reach Capital city Bangalore , this city is also famous for good tourist palces like Kaidala Temple ,Devarayana Durga, Namada Chilume, Shiva Gange, Goravanahalli MahaLakshmi Temple etc.
Tourist Attractions in Tumkur
Make your Tour to Tumkur a memorable experience by visiting these famous tourist places in Tumkur.
* Yediyur Home of the prominent Veerashaiva Saint - Totada Shivalinga, this place is renowned for the Sadhalingeshwara Temple.
* Pavagada Fort Built in 1405 AD by a Vijayanagar chieftain, this Hill Fort was the scene of fierce battle between the British and Tipu Sultan.
* Madhugiri Known for its pomegranates, this developing town is home to one of the finest Hill Forts built by the Vijayanagar Kings. Jain Basadis and other temples adorn the place.
* Marconahalli Here is a reservoir built across Shimsha River, where you can avail of boating facilities.
* Sinhadham This Lion Safari Park is situated on Shimoga-Sagar Road.
Places around Tumkur
Explore the land of Tumkur, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Tumkur –
* Devarayanadurga This small beautiful place of pilgrimage set amidst dense forest is a hill-station situated 16 km away. You can witness Sri Yoganarasimhaswamy and Bhoga Narasimhaswamy temples, as also the Namada chilume and Adi Sankara temples here.
* Goravanahalli Lakshmi Temple Located 90 km from Tumkur, this majestic temple is one of the famous ones in Karnataka.
SEABIRD TOURISTS takes you to the Tumkur and makes the journey comfortable.
About DavangereSEABIRD TOURISTS provides the travel to Davangere is a city in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is the administrative headquarters of Davangere District. The city is located on NH4 (National Highway 4) at a distance of about 265 km from the state capital of Bangalore. Davangere became separate district in 1997; it was separated from the district of Chitradurga for Administration conveniences.
Previously known for its cotton mills, it was a fast developing city of Karnataka. There was a time when the city was called Manchester of Karnataka due to its excellent quality of cotton produced in its cotton mills and hand looms. City too was maintained very clean upto 1960s.
Davanagere was originally an obscure village, forming one of the suburbs of Bettur. Sultan Haider Ali (father of Great TIPU SULTAN popularly known as TIGER OF MYSORE) gave it as jagir to a Maratha chief named Apoji Ram who encouraged merchants to settle there. He died without heirs, but the place continued to grow, being favored by The Great Tippu Sultan. After the fall of The Great Tipu's regime a European firm exploited the situation and passed a hint to start a cotton mill which led to a boom of cotton mills in Davanagere. Cotton was grown in plenty as the soil of Davanagere and adjacent Harihar was favourable (black gypsum soil) and hence Davanagere Cotton Mills started by Rajanahalli family pioneer. Davanagere had a municipality as early as 1870. The Imperial Gazatteer of India(1911) says that the receipts and expenditure of the municipality during the ten years ending 1901 averaged Rs 14,200 and Rs 12,600 respectively.SEABIRD TOURISTS takes you to the city named called Davanagere.
Davangere is the "Heart of Karnataka". Davangere is surrounded from Chithradurga, Bellary, Shimoga, Chikmagalur & Haveri districts.
SEABIRD TOURISTS makes you to the visit Davanagere which lies in the Bayalu Seeme or the Maidan region on the Deccan Plateau. The district is bounded by Shimoga District (Malenadu) Area of Hills, Haveri District, Chitradurga District,Chikmagalur and Bellary District.
SEABIRD TOURISTS makes the journey comfortable and from there Davangere District includes following Taluks from which you can further travel as mentioned below.
* Davangere - Headquarters of Davangere district.
* Harihar- famous for Harihareshwara Temple, Kirloskar Machine Tools, Sonalkar Machine Tools and others and NOW CITY has less INDUSTRIES.
* Jagalur- famous for Jagalur Imam Saheb - 1960's Member of Parliament - Absolutely Dry Land Town.
* Honnali- A Town connecting Shimoga District lies on the bank of river Tungabhadra.
* Channagiri- Forest area popularly known for timber activities in olden days.
* Harpanahalli- A Town very close to Bellary Iron Ore Minining, famous for sheep breeding.
Kannada is the major language spoken in Davangere. The kannada spoken in Davangere is pure & had very less influence of other languages. English, Hindi are spoken commonly owing to the presence of a large number of student population from across India and overseas. The Kannada that is spoken in and around Davangere is very characteristic. It is perhaps an intermediary dialect between the southern and the northern dialects of Kannada.
SEABIRD TOURISTS connects to Davangere and then is connected to others city like Bombay, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Mangalore and Chennai through NH - 4 (Previously Poona-Bangalore Highway and now Mumbai-Chennai Highway). Bus also play a major role in connectivity. There are daily bus to Mumbai, Mysore, Bijapur and Bangalore.
There are proposals to start trains and bus to Mangalore, Shimoga, Indore, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Cochin, Coimbatore via Davangere as it lacks direct rail connectivity with these cities.
Bus Station under use is constructed at British Time and small maintenance is keeping it to serve the purpose.Now parking place has been reconstructed infront of bus station. They kept huge place for parking with clean.
SEABIRD TOURISTS provides public transportation by private bus services.
Finally SEABIRD TOURISTS provides the facility to travel to the "Heart of Karnataka" is Davangere.
Book online bus tickets to Davangere by SEABIRD TOURISTS