About AnkolaBook online bus tickets to Ankola By SEABIRD TOURISTS
SEABIRD TOURISTS takes you to the Ankola which is a Taluk (an administrative subdivision) is in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state, India. A small town by any standard surrounded by numerous temples.It is in line with Arabian sea. The beaches present at this place are Baskal gudda, nadibag , shedikuli , keni , Belekeri and many more. The main language spoken here is Kannada, and a dialect of Konkani that is unique to Uttara Kannada. Ankola is famous for its native breed of mango called ishaad.
Tourists Attraction in Ankola
1) In Ankola, Beaches - Keni, Belekeri, Nadibag, Basakal gudda (Bela Bundar).
2) In Ankola, Festivals - Bandihabba, Kartika, Ganesha, Deepavali, Laxmipuja, Yugaadi, Bajana saptaha.(Kanshigadha), Christmas, New year, Easter.
3) In Ankola,Activities - Costal walk, swimming, and trekking.
Ankola SEABIRD TOURISTS is a typical small town near the coast and makes a good overnight stop and a good base to explore the coastline, if you have your own transport. Just a few kilometres away from the town through the village of Bhelakeri is a huge flat cliff top overlooking miles of deserted sandy beaches - probably not suitable for sunbathing. The cliff top is used as a giant fish drying area; fascinating to see fish and workers but, less fascinating to smell. Definitely worth going to.
Temples in Ankola
There are temples in Ankola which form the part of cultural and social activities of Ankola.
* Shri Kundodari Temple
* Shri Shantadurga temple,
* Shri Masti (This ancient temple is going to be demolished by the municipal to extend the road),
* Venkatramana temple,
* Aryadurga temple,(Aryadurgadevi is kulswamini of Maharashtriya Karhade Bramhin community and this ANKOLA temple is original peeth of devi.)
* Honna Raka Temple,
* Shree Lakshminarayana Mahamaya Temple
* Narsimha temple(Bendi bazar)
* Shri Sundaranarayana temple.
* Shree Katyayani Baneshwar Temple, Aversa
The church in Ankola-
Holy Rosary church
Festivals celebrated in Ankola is.
An annual mela called 'Bandihabba' is celebrated on Buddha Poornima in the month of May. This is an important festival to be celebrated for nine days. On ninth day the mela is conducted near Shantadurga temple and people from around the town and village will throng to temple and celebrate it.
Another big festival called 'Shvi Ratri' is celebrated during November when five temple deities will be out of Ankola town on Palakki for a night stay and will return next morning. The entire town celebrates this town with fire works.
SEABIRD TOURISTS takes you to the Ankola and makes the journey comfortable.
About KrishnagiriBook online bus tickets to Krishnagiri By SEABIRD TOURISTS
Krishnagiri SEABIRD TOURISTS is a municipal city and the headquarters of Krishnagiri District in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 90km from Bangalore and 45km from Hosur. Mango is cultivated as the main crop and it is considered the birth place of mangoes. The land here is extremely fertile with rich access to fresh water and is amenable to growing crops. Krishnagiri is a rapidly growing town and is the site of significant business and residential development. The Krishnagiri Dam is currently undergoing expansion and a variety of small scale industry zones are being set up.
Thousands of visitors visit Krishnagiri SEABIRD TOURISTS each year. Majority come from Hosur/Bangalore or Chennai. KRP (Krishnagiri Reservoir project) dam constructed in 1960's during the rule of the then Chief Minister Kamaraj located near the town, is a nice picnic spot. Nearby, Sayed Basha hills has a fort that was the fortress of the ruler, Tippu Sultan. Treks to the nearby hills/mountains as well as farm houses are located in the outskirts. The boat house is situated 8 km from the central bus stand. There are a variety of ancient temples in the vicinity of Krishnagiri. Nearby Ramapuram is the site of a 500 year old Rama Temple that draws many visitors each year.
Tourist Attractions in Krishnagiri by SEABIRD TOURISTS
Make your Tour to Krishnagiri memorable by visiting these famous tourist places near Krishnagiri –
1) Krishnagiri Dam
2) Located about 10 km from Krishnagiri, this dam is an excellent spot for picnic Built in between the years 1955-57, this dam sprawls over an area of 50 acres, with its either side being decked with beautiful flower gardens.
3) Government Museum
The museum houses exhibits from various subjects such as Archeology, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Geography, etc, and is a means to spread the tradition, heritage, culture and art of the region.
Places around Krishnagiri
Explore the land of Krishnagiri, visiting the places around it, while on a Tour to Krishnagiri –
1) Arulmigu Maragathambigai Chandra Choodeswarar Temple
2) Located in Hosur on National Highway 7, this temple stands on a hillock. Beside the temple are a children's park and an observatory, setup by the tourism department.
Nestled amidst valleys and cliffs, this place situated 25 km from Hosur experiences cold and cloudy weather resembling England and is therefore referred to as Little England since the British days. Remnants of the 16th century Denkanikottai Fort here is a major attraction, which was destroyed during war between Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan.
3) Kelevarapalli Dam in Krishnagiri.
4)Dharmapuri in Krishnagiri.
5)This nearby district has several attractions, such as the famous Hogenakal waterfalls, fresh water Crocodiles, mouth-watering mangoes, and the best quality marble stone reserves in the world.
Fairs & Festivals in Krishnagiri.
1) Mango Festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is the venue for this famous festival, celebrated on the last 3 days of June. An event for the buyers and sellers to meet, various mangoes are kept on display at this festival.
2) Car festival in Krishnagiri.
Krishnagiri is one of the tourists place and makes the journey enjoyable.